Sunday, December 31, 2006
It's been long since I last updated. Hohahe. xD 28dec watched Death Note 2 with Ky & Val after work & that was the last day of work. A very nice show la. (: 4stars. 29dec went to town with Val, Ky, Wanling & Rowell. I was in a bad mood cos I didn't get anything. But food makes me happier. (:
30dec, which is today. went to Ps meet Rowell & Junkai first cos Yt have smth on before meeting me. Was like a lightbulb when met Rowell & Junkai. :x Went to foodcourt & went to Somerset ALONE waiting there like a fool for CHANYUENTUCK. Luckily I've my mp3. Or else, I'll die waiting for him. I waited 1HOUR8MINS FOR CHANYUENTUCK PLS. That's the first time I've waited for someone that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Walked to Cine meet Yt & his friend then walk ard. Then walked to Ps check movies timeslots. Then walked to New Cathay check agn. But, timeslots all quite late so didn't watched. Walked back to Ps, arcade-d then home sweet home ard 8pm. Pasar malam-ed ard 9pm. Reached home 10pm.
12:44 AM