<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Okay. I'm feeling very very very very very very very very very very very tired now. It's still raining cats & dogs now. I wonder if town is raining because my brother went far east. -.- What a weather for shopping.

The rain dampens my mood & everything right now. Feeling a lil down right now. Tsk. But, I know I'll be fine very very very soon too. (: Work again. I sweated alot. After work, 43ed back to Serangoon. & mrted to HgMall to bank in my cheque. The floor was slippery. Walked past Cheers & saw some cheap $3 slippers for beach. Lime green colour. A picture of it above too. A very nice slipper. Love it alot. For more details, pls direct to Qingai's blog. (:

& I was glad I didn't had a slip. ( Because I bought new slippers & wore it on the spot. ) But my poor dad wasn't that careful. What's more tml is his birthday. Anw, just a lil scratch at his elbow. Luckily dad is fine still. (: Ate & everything & watched 恶魔在身边. I tell you what, 阿猛 is really handsome & irresistable. Such a hunkkkkkkkkkkk. & stupid fat idiotic dumb cute short black blazer bit me. -.- 2 pictures above. The kneecap area's cut is much more redder now. Should I slp at 10? or 11? Shall go watch another 恶魔在身边 before I slp. Jean ah! Faster come back! OMG. It's been 2 months plus since I went to the hairdresser. It's god damn long pls. First time so long since I've went to cut my hair. Omg! My hair is like a broom. Anw, cutting hair on thurs. Going J & Jas to cut with Qingai & Kailin. When my hair is wet, I'm a ugly freak. & when I'm back home after bathing, I'm a swan. :x

Give me another week. & you* shall be byebye off my mind.


9:44 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.