Saturday, December 16, 2006
Omg. It's 4.44pm now. Omg omg omg. So frigginggggggggggggggggg.
I'm alone at home. Parents went to Malaysia for a day with ahma, auntie & my cousin & dumped me at home. Hahahahaha. No la, I chose not to go. Brother working too. So, whole house is mine! Until at night at least. Half a day gone, must treasure the times when I'm all alone. Blazer had his bath late last night. Now all neat & fragrant, or else he's one stinky & messy dog. Wahahahaha. :x
Okay. 4.47pm now. I slept at 11plus last night & woke up at a accurate time of 11.00am. Had a very very nice slp. :D Tv, vcd all the way until 2plus. Then came onlined. Watched a lil of
Silence just now, quite a nice show. Starring 仔仔 in the show. A very very handsome guy. :D & there's a lot of shows lined up in scv. Maybe going to expo tml for the nike sales with dad. Then, all the way working until Saturday. Think getting pay on Monday. :D
I'll end here.
Oh ya! Jean went to Thailand ( i think ) today. Bon voyage ah! ( She's either in the plane or had alrdy landed. :x )Takecare ah! Awwwwwwwwwww, blazer look so lonely & sad, shall go play with him & watch either 恶魔在身边 or scv now! (:
5:05 PM