<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 27, 2007

Awwwwwwwwwww, my blog song is so meaningful & nice! It makes me emooooooo. ):

Anw, 敢不敢 sang by 小猪 is sosososososo nice! Makes me emoooooo tooooooooooo. ): Oh ya! Had Cca ytd & we went over to EastCoastPark. & I swear it feels good to exercise & have a lil breeze over at some beach after a long 5-torturing-days of studying! I enjoyed myself alot. A group photo below. (: & I slept from 10.30pm-11.30am last night, which was a good sign! Nice 13hours. Eyebags & HeiYanQuan shoo shoo! I finished my EMaths & Literature homeworks today! (: Amelia's such a gooooooooooood girl. (: *thumbsup* AMaths drive me mad. I dunno how to do ALL of it luh. ): I need Charmaine back in my life! Lol. Val came to my hse & study ard 5plus. Went to met her at Pp & bought YongTauFooMiFen home. Nice nice. Just that the soup dried up when I ate it. :xxx Ard 9plus, she went home & me home doing my stuffs.

I'm left with my Physics & AMaths undone & Physics test not studied which will be conducted on Monday. AMaths test on Thursday not studied too. So many stuffs to do tml! Gna watch 花樣少年少女 ep 8 tml too! Bye! I'm off to bed.





只要你给我机会,我就敢。


11:01 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.