Sunday, January 07, 2007
Back home. :D 83ed to Cp just now. Met & went to Mos Burger to study. :D Studied until ard 4 jiu went to slack alrd. :D All no mood. ;P Off we go, walking ard in Cp & soon 80ed to Hg Mall. Because of Qingai & Kailin wanna play Ddr. They played alot of rounds. & I've got nothing to do there except watch. ): Played until 5plus, went to foodcourt study again. & soon, ard 6plus 62ed back with Kailin. A very very fun day! So high. Lol.
In conclusion, I've only read a few pages of Social Studies when I'm out. ( less than 5 pages I think. ;P ) & I ate ALOT. ): I'm FAT. ):
& Happy 6 months Qingai! Super fast right! Hahahaha. 6 months flew just in a blink of eyes! I love you la! :D
9:37 PM