This morning.
Blazer posing for the camera okay! He stopped moving when the camera is infront of him. Normally, he's camera shy. Haha.
Blazer is very very very very cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He always stares at me with his cute cute innocent eyes. :D
Slept at 11plus last night & woke up at 11am this morning. Had sufficient slp. :D Probably gonna have my afternoon nap soon, I guess :D Watched Silence just now! Featuring 仔仔 in the show! & his very very very very handsome & man la! Ma Lu in 百万宝 is very very very very handsome & man also la! :DD Handsomes can make me smile, I admit. (: My cough is getting worst. Because there's the sticky sticky thing in my throat la. Finished my Physics & Social Studies homework before coming online. :D I'm a good girl. :D Later gonna try & complete my A & E maths homework before slping. :D
*yawns* I'm feeling sleepy. Zzz. I'm craving for MosBurger's frozen strawberry la!! Hahaha. :D Tml is Qingai & me's 6 months! Maybe going study with her & kailin. :D
& I've finally received Amanda ahjie's christmas card after 123456789 years! Love it! Thanks amanda! (: Love you too!