Tuesday, January 02, 2007
HELLO WORLD.
Gosh. I'm yawn-ing non-stop. Having cough & flu drive me nuts. I slept at a time close to 1am & woke up ard 10am plus. How sad, I need my beauty slp pls. ): I was thinking, enough of stripe stuffs alrd Amelia, hahahaha. Finally I get the word ' STRIPE ' out of my head? Temporaily, I won't buy stripe stuff. Maybe once in a blue moon, I'll? Who knows.
& Blazer is very very cute. He kept taking his toys out from his cage to the living room & play. Lol.
Went to pass chocolates that Lester bought back from overseas just now to Xiaojiaqi with Yt ard 2pm. But Yt waited at the lift for me. Because he claimed that he dunno her. Went to prime after that & walked back to our hse area. Sat at nearby playground. Listen songs. & went home ard 3plus. Same routine & I'm off to watch 喜临门 now. Hahaha. Anyway, recently, I've started watching 花样少年少女 from youtube too. 吴尊 is very very handsome pls. Hahahaha. I'm so obsessed with him. (: How boring/exciting/happy/________________ can tml be? I feel lazy yet excited to go to school. Lol. How indecisive can I be? :x
I wanna eat Famous Amos cookies. I wanna eat laksa.
I wanna eat chocolates.
I wanna eat curry puff.
I wanna eat fishball with lots of chilli. I wanna eat hokkien mee. I wanna eat Macdonald's.
I wanna eat KFC.
I wanna eat Burger King.
I wanna eat Cp's sharkfins. I wanna eat chicken cutlet rice.
I wanna eat XXL chicken. I wanna eat Nvss' black pepper burger. I wanna eat nasi lemak. I wanna eat chicken chop rice.
But I can't eat most of them due to my sore throat. )))))))))))))))))))))))))):
5:46 PM