Friday, January 19, 2007
HELLO WORLD.
I did smth to my blog & I love my profile. Lol. I wasted alot of time on doing my blog stuff. But it failed. I can't do it without Elleen! ): Haha.
After school went to Charmaine's hse with Elleen & slack ard. Went to Cp ard 3plus & met Brenson to pass each other presents. Went home straight after that. Went to prime bought waffle & home I go! (:
I practically slack my day away. Tml is gna be a busy day for Amelia! Because I'm gna chiong finish Physics & E maths homework tml! Don't belittle it as there's alot for both of em okay! Haha.
Am gonna go to bed now. So so tired. I must continue my
10pm-early-sleep-plan, which it's not fulfilled more than once. :x Haha. But I'm trying my very best to fulfill it every night. (:
GOODNIGHT WORLD.
What's the problem, 5-five-letter-word.
11:00 PM