Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm watching 花样少年少女 & blogging at the same time. I can multi-task at times too. Hahaha. & I'm feeling super hungry! Hahaha.
About first day of school, was alright i
guess, except for the part where my hair is messy. First day of my sec 3 life. & teacher took our class' height & weight! Hahaha. I'd grown taller alrights! Super happy when I know that I've grown taller! :DD
Last year.Height: ard 158cm.
Weight: 43kg if I'm not wrong.
This year.Height: 161cm.
Weight: 44kg. I'm fat.
& ytd's bag was super heavy.
Oh ya, my flu & cough are both recovering. But I'm scared that my sore throat is coming back. Because I'd XXL chicken ytd over at HgMall & had sharkfins soup & fishball with lots of chilli today over at Cp. xD Yummylicious.
School was rather okay today. A short day. Felt a lil sleeply only. Because Rayson came back to school to play & there's some handsomes to bio! I'd a happy time bio-ing him during recess! But I didn't get to say hi to him. That's a pity. ): Okay, went to cp after school & I ate alot. How I wish I can eat non-stop without feeling fat & without gaining weight. ): A strawberry thing from MosBurger is very very very nice. Kailin intro me de. Hahaha. A photo above. ^^ 83ed home ard 3plus. Waiting for dinner now!! Hahaha. & 吴尊 is very very very very very handsome! Hahahaha. (:
Oh ya! & Kellynn changed her phone! To W850i! Yes, I'm jealous. Gahh.
Byeeeeee! Shall go have my dinner( Nasi lemak)! Dad's home!
6:50 PM