<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Elleen sort of scolded me a lil just now. But, I know it's for my own benefits. I'm trying my best to let go. The new year has invited alot of troubles & problems. I'm fretting over every little small thing. I'm having rashes. I'm emo. I'm sosososo troubled.

I wish my mirror could lie to me. Because I looked ugly.

Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know

I shouldn’t love you
But I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
But I can’t move
I can’t look away

I shouldn’t love you
But I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
But I can’t move
I can’t look away

And I don’t know
How to be fine when I’m not
Cuz I don’t know
How to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feelings taking control of me
And I cant help it
I wont sit around, I cant let him win now
Thought you should know
Ive tried my best to let go of you
But I dont want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It’s getting hard to be around you
Cuz so much I can’t say
Do you want me to have the feeling
And look the other way
And I don’t know
How to be fine when I’m not
Cuz I don’t know
How to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feelings taking control of me
And I cant help it
I wont sit around, I cant let him win now
Thought you should know
Ive tried my best to let go of you
But I dont want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


This emptiness is killing me
And Im wondering why Ive waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
Im waiting here been waiting here

Just so you know
This feelings taking control of me
And I cant help it
I wont sit around, I cant let him win now
Thought you should know
Ive tried my best to let go of you
But I dont want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


Woo- oh

Just so you know

Thought you should know
Ive tried my best to let go of you
But I dont want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


10:37 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.