<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 17, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
in advance. lol.

My brother came home not long ago & the weather started to change. It poured so heavily all of the sudden. & I was like, Kor. You lucky leh. just came back & the sky cried. -.- Whatsoever.

Woke up at 12pm! Super glad that I'd sufficient sleep. Slept under the condition that NOONE was disturbing. ^^v Watched tv & camwhored ard all the way until 3plus. I haven't complete my EMaths & AMaths homework. ): Ain't in the mood to do homework. I feel lazy alright.

Reunion dinner later on at night over at my hse. Anybody wna join? -.- Steamboat. I think there's abalone. ;DD & I still have lots of things not done. My watch's yellow-ness not removed. Fingernails not painted. & dunno what necklace to go with my red top with jeans tmr. Awwwwwwwww. Not one of the necklace suits. I want that big big long long heart necklace from Century Square! If I'm not wrong. That necklace to go with my new year outfit will be great! But .... I look & feel fat. How! ):

Oh! My brother gave me one Burger King's coupon. It entitles me to a FREE small onion rings! Lol. I sound so cheapo! Haha. Feels so weird entering a Burger King walking towards the counter & presenting the coupon to the person-in-charge without buying anything. :xx Weird weird. Anyway, thanks my nice nice korkor! Though you won't get to see this I think. & I feel colourful. :x That explains why my post colour ain't black today. HA-HA.


FATE?


4:51 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.