<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hello to the world.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^

Like, I got to know a super duper bad news to me early in the morning on the first day of new year. I was like, wtf -.- Whatsoever. I tried not to get so upset over it. But, things turned out quite badly for me. I tried taking it easy too. But, it's just too hard.

Went out to collect angbaos & all ard 11. Was so tired & everyone skipped lunch as time is tight for us. When we arrived over at AhMa's hse ard 5, there's was beehoon! & I saw the light of hope! ;DD I quickly gobbled up the beehoon & even had dessert. ^^ Felt so super full. Rest & ate tibits. & yes, I'm gna be a fatty soon. Played Blackjack ard 6plus all the way to 8plus. & like, I lost $14 lah! That $14 meant so much to meeeeee! ): Had KFC for dinner. Ate 1 piece of chicken only. Felt bloated. Went home ard 9. Bathe & all. I only have 15 angbaos. So little right! ): But nvm.

Oh oh! & I camwhored ard with mum/brother. Like, it's been 1234567890 years since I took a photo with them. Haha. Upload later or tmr. Haha. & I'm soso tired now. I feel like going shopping on Tuesday! But, I'm gna go out & take angbaos with friends. Hoho. ^^ I'm fretting over what to wear! Skirt with which top?! Jeans too formal right? Denim looks casual. ):

& I'd watched dunno which tv program saying the zodiac, monkey's lucky colour & number is green & 4 respectively & horse & rabbit are the 2 zodiacs which will help monkey in life. Haha.
My brother, who is horse's lucky colour & number are the same too! Just that it's only the rabbit that will help my brother in life.


11:19 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.