<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 03, 2007

HELLO WORLD. (:

Didn't use the computer for several days. Busy studying & all.

Took a break ytd. After school, went home to bath & all. & went over to Vivo with Rowell. Met Rayson &amp;amp;amp; chitchat for a while. & he went back home. & Rowell & me started our shopping spree!! ;DD

Went to lots of shops. & I've bought a red 3/4 long sleeve top from Forever21 for $18 only! Cheap cheap. & finally found my red spag from Baleno. Bought spag & a orange long sleeve top from Baleno for $29. Some sales going on there now. Haha. ;DD I bought 3 tops for $47 only ytd! Cheap cheap. ;D & bought a slipper kind of shoe from MaryJane for $19.90. Hoho. ^^v Rowell bought heels from MaryJane as well. Oh ya! I finally bought Yt's belated birthday present. Brown tee over at Freshbox. After buying, he tell me he don't wear brown tee. -.- A fruitful day. ;D Shopping & at night went to meet handsomes. Haha. Shopped from 3plus all the way to 7.30pm. Haha. Walk until can die. Vivo so big. & we almost combed every corner of Vivo. Haha.

Went back to Cp meet Yt & Rayson. I was late for half an hour only. Haha. Rayson late for 1hour. He big shot okay. Haha. ;p Sit in front of 7-11 & chitchat a while. Went to dabao food from foodcourt for dad. & home sweet home after that. (: I love ytd! ^^v
I'm watching 花樣少年少女 ep 9 right now! Super nice! & 吴尊 is very very very handsome & cute! Ahhhhhhhhhh!! & Dad is buying prata back for meeeeee! ;D

Photos ^^v





& happy birthday ShinEe! (:

I just need your smile. (:


4:37 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.