Tuesday, February 06, 2007
I'm 3/4 high & 1/4 down! :xxxxxxxxxx
Woohoo. It's 11.01pm now. Lateeee. I've downloaded firefox due to some problems with my internet explorer. It went bonkers. :xxx
Went back to Vivo on Sunday with parents. Bought a dark blue long sleeve top from Topshop. :DD Super happy. ;D $29 ... Oh! Dad bought Mango's handbag for Mum for Valentine's day. I get to use the bag too! So Amelia is happy for now! ;D
Got back AMaths test alr. Guess did I flunk it! & yes, I flunked my FIRST AMaths test. I got 12/30 but extra 2 bonus marks for filing & stuff. So, 14/30 in the end! Haha. I need 1 more markkkk pls. Gotta go for retest.
Went to HgMall nearby eat eat. Met up with Rayson. Walked ard in HgMall then 80ed to Cp. Walk walk & 83ed home ard 6. Gna have my beauty slp now. Tireddddd. Test on thursday again. Tsk!
11:09 PM