Saturday, February 10, 2007
My 2 big blue blacks on my right knee are hurting big time. ): It hurts whenever I jump ard! ): I've 4 minor injuries on my left hand too. So ouchyy la. I suffered everything todayyyyyyyyyy. Okay, enough of my grumbles.
Back from camp alr! ;DD Had fun, except the slping part. Summarise everything as I'm lazy to type, so yup. Tears before everything. First time like that. :xxxx Sorry Kailin, if I did affect you.
Anw, Night over at Pulau Ubin is super cooling, can compare that with an air-con, hahaha. Lots of stars over there. Had a great time staring into the sky for minutes. Haha.
Suppose to be a
8-men-tent & we had 14 people squeezed in that tent, super cramp & hot. But had a good slp though. Haha. Night over at Pulau Ubin was scary toooooooo. Dogs & insects everywhere. *goosebumppppppps*
Fresh air in the morning & sunrise was friggingggggg nice. My first time over at Pulau Ubin & watching the sunrise. Sound so sk. :xxx Haha. Scavenger hunt today. Me & Kailin flew off from our bikes from the super steep slope. Her injury serious than mine x100000000000 times. Haha. *Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn*
Not enough slp, pimples, eyebags & all are coming out! ): Gna go slp now. ;DD That's all for now!
10:32 PM