Saturday, February 24, 2007
Okay. There's like 2 pimples trying to live on my face, near my nose.
1 of it, beside my nose. 1 of it, UNKNOWN. Can't seem to find it near my nose area. Lol. >:(
I slept from 9.45pm all the way to 11am this morning.
Lol. I'm like a pig, as yt had said. ):
I wanna drink waterchest nut! Damn that herbal shop.
Sorethroat, headaches, pimples. Roar! I'm feeling terrible!
Finished Physics worksheet alr.
Can't complete Chem homework without my textbook.
Left EMaths worksheet &
doing Chinese homework later, after I'm done blogging.
Tonight must get alot of Chinese characters into my thick skull.
Ting xie on Monday. Chinese test on Wednesday.
Common tests coming up! Must buck up!
Ahhhh. Going away headache, I need to study! GO AWAY. ):
Okay, I'm done with today's post. Off to tv with my Chinese books.
*drags feet with heavy books to living room*
5:53 PM