Friday, March 30, 2007
Hello world (:
It's been long since I used the computer. Busy busy week!
Had Sakae with Valerie/Millie/Charmaine/Zhiqi/Kailin ytd. :D
Had a greattttttttttttttt time eating! Yummylicious!
Falling in love with salmon alr. xD
Had Odac today. Went over to XinMin Sec to have rock climbing.
Didn't get a chance to climb as I was having a bad headache & the wall there ain't easy to climb.
Hahaha. Feeling so tired now.
Sorry Yt! My attitude towards you just now.
You know I don't mean it baby. (:
Tmr out with Yt! (:
But it's tiring me out. You dunno the feeling girl. Or maybe you do.
But, I don't feel good ok. Maybe they just meant more in your heart.
Why did things turn out this way? ):
It's getting harder to balance friendship & relationship.
I'm getting so tired.
):
& happy 6th month Ky & Lester. (:
10:43 PM