Friday, March 09, 2007
Hello world.
Had sports day today. Screamed alot today.
& it's Kenneth's birthday today. Gave him a slap & shook his lil hand. Hahaha.
62ed back home with Yt, Rayson & Eileen chin after everything.
Rayson & Eileen chin alighted at HgMall bus stop.
Bathed & all, met Yt at 2pm. & once again, without fail, he was lateeeeeeeeeeeee.
Such a hot weather. Both of us wearing long sleeve sweating insanely.
83ed to Cp then trained to Marina Square.
Added alot of stuffs to my brain's wishing list. :D
Expensive stufffffffffffffff. ):
Saw Denise there! But I doubt she saw me.
She with her boyfriend, i think. HuHe! [:
Marina was boring, so trained went over to Vivo. HuHe!
Played water!
Walked ard & Yt suggested take 80 back. Then 62ed back.
I was fine with it. As it was my first time taking it over at Harbour Front.
Overall, the whole journey took 1 hour & 1/2.
So looooooooong! Tsk! Reached home 9.45pm.
I'm dead beat right now.
I think I should go to bed now. (:
Bye world.
In a confused state of mind. ):
11:04 PM