Saturday, March 17, 2007
Hello world.
Gonna slp soon I swear. My eyebags & all are surfacing on my face like some wrinkles. ):
Dad went overseas today. Over to Germany to change flight & off to Middle East.
I hope he is doing fine over at the other side of the world. (:
His plane will lane at Middle East at our time, 9am & his time, 3am.
Big big 6hours time-gap. ):
Damn, I miss him so much right now.
Just pray & cross fingers that he will come back safe & sound.
83ed to Cp with Yt ard 5 to hunt for Kailin's birthday present,
but to no avail.
Then cabbed over to Future Park with Yt, dropped me off
& off he went to HgMall.
Purpose of Future Park is to celebrate Kailin's birthday with, of cos
Kailin/Elleen/Valerie/Millie/Kangyi/Lester/Hongbin/Wanling/
Liuyun/ShinEe/Kevin/HuiWei/Vincent/Rowell & Zhiqi.
I hope I didn't miss out anyone. A big group today.
I was the first to reach there okay! Was early for like, 10 mins? Heh.
Played & all. I kena flour. Hope Mum doesn't give me a hard time. Haha.
62ed back ard 10 with Yt. Met him on the bus.
& pictures now. Heh. The last photo look & taste really nice. Swensens!
Everyone should have a go at it. :D
& I know I look like some idiotic short hair girl in all the photos today. Haha.
I dunno why too.
I think i should go to bed.
Soooooo late alr! Tsk.
& lastly! Happy birthday Yeo Kailin! :D Sweet fifteen. (:




Goodnight world.
12:41 AM