Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Hello world.
20th 20th 20th 20th, you know you know you know?
Except that it's Blazer's birthday. Hahaha. It's a special dayyyyyyy. ;D
If you dunno, let me tell you then!
Yt's my boyfriend! Hehhhh! *grins*
Okay, I'm going for Sec3 camp tmr! 3days2nights over at Changi Coast Adventure Centre.
Hahaha. Heard that it's new.
But, not very interested in going leh.
But, I'll try to enjoy myself there. (:
Coming back on Saturday ard 12.30pm. (:
I bet I'll miss my bed & my family & my Yt & my phone & my mp3! ):
Went to Cp with Val & Ky after school today. Val went Watsons buy some stuff.
Then the three of us went to Metro to buy some stuff. Heh. Pink & orange! Hahaha.
Rayson & Yt came to find us shortly, Lester joined us at a later part too.
83ed home ard 7. Bath & stuff.
Ahhhhhhhh, I'm lazy to continue. Haha.
Photo(: :

I will miss you, Chan Yuen Tuck. ;D
11:47 PM