<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hello world.

I feel lazy. Just summarise about the camp will do. Hehe.
Day one, boring, slacked the day away with instructor, Meng Xiong. Nicknamed: Meng Meng.
Day two, woke up ard 5 nearing 6 I guess. Didn't wear my watch there. Felt kinda lost. ):
Sea rafted, slacked, kayaked, bathed, lunched, flying foxed, headached.
& I skipped the rock climbing & abseiling part.
Campfire @ night, then slp! :D & it was Charmaine's birthday!
Sweet 15! (:
Day three, as usual, woke up at 6am then sang national anthem, ate breakfast.
& the whole of Integritas washed toilets. Had lotsa fun in the toilet playing with water.
I slipped & fell on my knees. Haha. Blue black alr. & it was XinYi's birthday.
So, we made her wet. But she wasn't that wet as compared to me. Haha.
Camp debrief & we boarded the bus & left the campsite. ):
A very very sad moment. ):
Had lots of fun in the camp. Enjoyed the whole camp over there.
Nice camp. :D Love it! :D
& Adrian is so so Handsome. So is GB! :D
& poof! We were back in school.
Took my valuables & cabbed home with Kellynn &amp;amp; JiaQi.
Reached home very very quickly. Called Yt & chat awhile. :D
Unpacked my bag & went to have a shower & went to Pp eat with Yt. :D
He wore black from head to toe. But but but, still handsome! Haha. :D
Had BarChorMee, nice meal. :D
Accompanied him to cab then I went to Ntuc for some shopping.
Bought alot of tidbits. :D Hahaha.
Cravings, you know!
Spent $21 there. Hahaha. It's equally nice shopping in Ntuc for your info. ;D
Went back home, tved awhile & went to bed @ 4pm.

Meeting Elleen @ 6pm but I woke up only @ 6pm.
Overslept for 1 whole hour.
Don't ask how I woke up. Cause I just woke up automatically. Hahaha.
Maybe because it's 6pm, Yt. Haha.
Changed & 62ed to HgMall. I was early!
Had 2 cups of bubbletea & XXL chicken for dinner.
Super bloated after that. Walked ard & saw Sunny.
Then while waiting for Yt to come, saw Liting & Pepper.
Home ard 9. 62ed back with Yt.

Tired! Yawn~
Off to bed alr world! :D
Peace out~


12:34 AM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.