Saturday, March 31, 2007
Hello world.
I dunno what did I do to my blog's codes.
Now, my first post of my blog is pink in color. :x
Anw, just leave it. I'm a idiot in such codes stuff.
Went to Vivo with Yt today.
Spent the whole day there with Eileen & Rayson as well.
Fun day. Laughters filled the air.
Bought tickets for 4 for
The Hitch. Nc16.
But when we went in cinema 5, it wasn't
The Hitch.
It was showing
Shooter. So, smth's wrong right. Haha.
Then I noticed the ticket's timing was wrong!
We bought 4.20pm's show but the ticket's was 2.20pm's!
Went to tell the person in charge.
& got our tickets changed to
Meet The Robinsons. Cartoon. :x
Still quite a cute show. The dino was cute. 3/5 stars. (:
After the show walked around & went home ard 7.
Saw a orange Italian Kappa top &
a yellow Adidas jacket with green stripes on the side.
Both tops are frigging nice! :D
Met daddy @ Cp to have our dinner & home sweet home. :D
11:33 PM