<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 02, 2007





























HI HI HI HI! :D
Finally, it's Friday! So fast right!
Zooooooooooooooooooooom!
It's pouring right now. I'm so glad I'm at home. ^^
Few days back, I wrote a compo, 495 words. Alot right!
First compo of the year. :DD
School was alright. I think I wrote my compo until out of point alr. ):
Flunk Eng common test? ):
Wrote 603 words. Will I be penalised for writing an extra nunber of 103 words? ):
Went to Rp & bought peach ice blended after school.
It tasted pretty nice! Just a lil too sweet. Hehhhh.
After which, went to Charmaine's hse & cut songs.
I LOVE CHARMAINE!
Saw your big name? Hehhhh. (:
147ed / 74ed ( forgotten ) to some bus-stop ard 3plus to meet Elleen.
& due to the heavy rain, I borrowed money from Elleen & cab homeeee. :D
Sliver cabby. Uncle didn't had a customer for very long until he picked me up!
He's so fortunate right! Haha.
After I alighted, less than 1 minute he got another customer alr!
I brought him some luck uh. :DD
Cab fare, 4.70. Quite cheap. From Hougang to Punggol.
Now I'm off to study! & at night, dinner with parents/gugu/grandfather.



5:14 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.