Sunday, April 29, 2007
After a hard day of studying alone at home, half an hour of onlining certainly feels great :D i like avril lavgine's girlfriend. The song is just so cute :D
Ok, so i stayed at home ytd to study chem & history. Then went out to cp meet valerie study over at bk. I find it so hard to concentrate when im out studying. I will keep look around the people around me every 5 mins :x We had our meal at bk & i suggested going over to courts because yuen tuck is working there! I wanna surprise him with my appearance. Haha. So 27ed there & i was so excited! Haha. A big thanks to valerie tan may cheng! I love u baby! & i dragged her there, in actual fact. She dragged her feets there. Thanks! :D
Woked up early in the morning to walk yuen tuck to bus stop & went back home to study. :D Stayed at home to study history & left 1 more set of notes to completion of history! :D went out ard 6 to visit grandfather with dad/brother. Had our meal over at some hawker in toa payoh. Yummy foods! Reached home & started with my history again & im here blogging! :D
11:56 PM