Thursday, April 05, 2007
Hello hello :D
On the phone with my Chan Yuen Tuck just now. :D
Calling him later on. :D Waiting for his miss call.
Wed ran 2km for pe & my timing was 14mins.
For the past few years, my timing was 15mins or near to 16mins! :D
So like, I was very very very happy. Haha.
Odac after school today.
Rock climbling over @ XinMin Secondary again.
I gave up after the first try. I couldn't climb up la.
Haha. Slack all the way until the thing end.
Bad mood kills.
Sorry everyone! ):
147ed with Kailin/ShinEe then 62ed home.
Bathed & met Yt to have our Bar Chor Mee over @ Pp! :D
Enjoyable meal. :D Forgot to buy combs leh Yt!
Went home after that. Ironed & came online.
Yt is clubbing now! Or rather he's somewhere near the clubbing place.
Not inside yet I think. :x
He's going Malaysia tmr morning @ 4am or 5am. ):
I'm oh-so-sure that I'm gonna miss him so much! *pouts*
& he's only coming back on Monday! Soooooo long! ):
Tmr cycling over @ East Coast with Lester/Kailin/Elleen/Valerie/Millie & dunno who! Haha.
I wanna get tanner! :D But not burnt. :x
11.30 @ HgMall Mac. Sooooooooooo early right. Yawn.
Broke now. Hope mummy gives me money for tmr.
If not if not, can't cycle alr. ):
Off to bed & still waiting for Yt's call! :D
DARLING, I LOVE YOU. (:
Take care ok! I will miss you alot alot.
Monday is NEAR!
N-E-A-R. :xx
11:36 PM