<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 06, 2007

Hello world.
Was feeling low just now. But but but,
everythings solved! Ain't that low.
My Yt's not in spore. He's in msia. ):
I miss him sooooooooooooo much. ):
*screams*

Cycling @ East Coast today!
With Elleen/Kailin/Eileen/Millie/Valerie/Liuyun/Lester/Kevin/Yinxian/Huiwei/Zuhao.
Alot alot of people right.
Went for breakfast with mum @ Pp. I bought the combs alr!
Then went to Punggol interchange to wait for 43 ard 12pm.
Alot of them boarded the bus over @ Buangkok. Can scare people sia. :x
Lester sit with me. Haha. We zilian ALOT on the bus. Haha.
Everyone was so high. Shouting & screaming in the bus.
Like, can you imagine? Haha.
Reached East Coast, was super hot.
I wanna get tanner! But, Im still the same.
I wanna go Pasir Ris Park with Yt, can walk walk & get tanner @ the same time. Haha.
Only started to cycle @ 2.30pm. 5 dollars 1 hour. Then free 1 hour. So 2 hours. :D
Had icecreams ytd & today.
Yt! I'm growing fat. How how? :xx Haha.
Cycled until 4.30pm. Returned bike & saw Kenneth with family.
His sister, Clarice, soooooooooooooo frigging cute! :D
43ed back to Buangkok & walked to HgMall.
I had Mac over @ East Coast so didn't eat.
Walked ard & went home ard 8plus.
Nice time taking photos with Lester. Haha.
Post pictures tmr! :D
& thanks Valerie & ShinEe. (:
I love my friends to million pieces! Long post today!

Quite late alr. Sleeping with mum tonight!
I miss Chan Yuen Tuck. & I love him. :D
Come back soon!
MONDAY IS BLASTING AT FULL SPEED RUNNING TOWARDS ME.
*SCREAMS*

Bye world. (:


11:28 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.