Saturday, April 07, 2007
I feel like changing my blog url all of a sudden! :D
Change it to www.abc123.blogspot.com
Stupid right? :x but I want a stupid one! :p
I miss dear! :x
Im a good girl today! Did my E & AMaths homework. :D
Tmr's another day at home. Maybe going town with parents! :D
& Monday is coming real soon!
& baby will be home. ^^
Ohoh & happy 9 month Elleen baby!
I love you alot girl. (:
Cheer up ok. Everything will be fine soon.
Rainbow after the rain baby. :D
& pictures as promised :D

Took this from ShinEe's blog. Find the picture nice. Hehh

Dear gave me that last week. :D

Ate the chocolate this morning. Freaking sweet & yummy. Because it was from him. (:

I miss dear. *pouts*

I look nice with Yinxian's specs right! I wanna get that!


I love Valerie! 2years&countingbaby. (: & nice pic!



4 of us!
Bye world. (:
10:05 PM