<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 27, 2007

I lovelovelove fridays! :D but i hatehatehate rainy days. I roar at rainy days. Makes one mood so down all of a sudden for no reason.

Had been online since 2 plus until now, which is 5. Haha. Going to do housework & study like real soon :D i think im a goodgood girl :D

Random:
EMaths test: 15/30
AMaths test: 13/30
Physics test: 18/30
Chem test: 16/30
Chinese test: 25/50
Ss test: 8/12
I like to eat Hershey & MnM's chocolates.
I wanna eat salmon.
I wanna go out. I don't wanna take exams.
I wanna walk in the rain.
I feel fat.
I feel broke.
I feel bored.
):

Yes, i know my results are all borderlines. I must & will pull up my socks. This weekend is gonna be another boring one. Im so close in contacts with books these few days. Sigh. Mother Tongue paper is on the 2nd of May, which is next wed! & i've English oral on that particular day as well.

i love u baby.
Okay bye. (:


5:10 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.