Saturday, April 21, 2007
Ytd was our first month. :D Waited for 30 mins for my baby @ Ps. Always make me wait. Tsk tsk tsk. Haha. Jkjkjk only. Hehhhh. Checked out the seats over at the cinema area. Second row from the front for the
Wild Hogs. So, walked over to Cathy to catch our movie @ 7.40pm. Sat at the popcorn area for 1 hour plus. Then went in. This time round, its the right movie! Haha. Middle seat. Nice view :D Went home after the movie. Ard 10.30pm reached home. Enjoyed my day! :D Today is our 32nd day together! Wahahahhahaa. *grins* Changed blog url. Hahaha. I rot my day away! Didn't do any homework at all! Was feeling lazy. Gonna mug real hard tonight & tmr. Argh. I promise.
Grandfather was hospitalised ytd. So am gonna bath & off to SGH to pay him a visit. I hope he can get over this soon. He's so kelian. ):
I feel loved! Amelia is a happy girl :D
5:02 PM