Saturday, May 05, 2007
Damn, a mosquito not that small in size just bitten me. I wonder if it carries dengue. Itchy! Ytd was van van's birthday. Haha. Ok. Vanessa's birthday. Celebrated for her. Happy belated birthday pretty! (:
Oh, i've realised something. I've changed greatly. Like, not as in looks. Okay, maybe the looks is included. Haha. Ahhhh. I don't know how to say. I've change change change. I will & must try my best to change back to the happy-go-lucky me, the noisy smiley amelia. The trouble-free girl. I wanna see me smiling like every second. I'm not afraid of getting tired from smiling. I'm only afraid of losing my loved ones. The tighter i hold, the chances of leaving are greater. Im sorry. I will change. I hate this word :
SENSITIVE. This sensitivity is getting me nowhere & is doing me no good. I'm over-sensitive. I wanna be a happy girl & i will :D Hating someone is tiring. So, no more hatreds. :D Get over sensitivity is all i gotta do.
Am starting on AMaths revision for Mye alrdy. Hope i will do well in my Myes. (: Chinese & English papers are over. More to come. Monday is Chem & 10 months elleen! :D
Ok, to end today's post with, i love elleen & yuen tuck :D both are loves! i love my other girlfriends as well. (:
.jpg)
10:35 PM