<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 11, 2007

Oh, i feel so tired. Whole body aching. I think im old.

Ss paper was alright, i guess. Ytd was a maths & pure literature paper. A maths was alright. Find the difficulty level alright. I expected it to be alot harder. I hope i can pass! Literature, didn't have much to write about though. A little gone for that ): Oh well, it's alrdy over. So yup. Today, e maths paper 1. Was alright. Hope i can pass for that too! Weekends are here! Gonna mug hard for physics paper on monday. Then mug hard for e maths paper 2 on tuesday & that's it! No more exams,for the meantime!

I think i sound materialistic for that post on what i wanna get. But, just feel like shopping & buying those stuff for the sake of it. So yup. Exams are ending soon! I can't wait! Impatient! Gonna enjoy after exams. Movies & shopping date! I wanna watch alot of movies! :D Spiderman3, Pirates Of The Carribean, Shrek3 & many more, i guess. Haha. :D I need my slp! Eyebags. Pimples. Dark eye rings! To hell with exams.


1:53 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.