<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 07, 2007

Yawn. I'm feeling tired! I wonder if im able to study later. Yawn. Had Chemistry paper just now. Ended the paper @ 10.15pm. Was a pretty tough paper. Miss Chang gave us last year's Mye Chem to do & i found this year Mye to be harder ): God bless me. After paper went to HgMall with elleen to have mac big breakfast! :D skipping lunch. Haha. Feeling full. So yup. I feel like going on a shopping spree! :D

Things I wanna have/get:
Espirit's top.
Pull & Bear's sesame street tank.
Blue & pink tops.
Adidas top.
Roxy/Flash & Splash's top.
NUM tank.
Levis/GAP skinny dark jeans.
Levis/GAP light colour skinny jeans.
Shorts.
Roxy's small sling bag.
Roxy's small-look-alike pouch/wallet.
Roxy's slipper.
Converse shoe.
Levis school shoe.
Dark red nail polish.
:D

That's all i think. :D haha. Ok, i think that's alot. Haha. I think i'm wanting the sky. Haha. Because that's really alot. I need CASH!

Oh oh. I hope i can succeed in psycho-ing my dad into buying the Levis shoe for me. As it can serve 2 purpose! For going out & going school:D hope my dad will buy it for the sake of SCHOOL. Wahaha! I feel happy & excitied when thinking about shopping! :D after exams = relax time! :D can't wait for exams to be over. & the song When You're Gone is so nice! Gonna set it as sms tone:D

Happy 10 months elleen baby! :D I love & treasure u ok! Haha. Treasuring our friendship:D wahaha. 1 year coming! Hahahaha. Work hard for Myes qingai! Haha. Sleep early & pardon me for DAMN ugly handwriting in the letter. Haha.

Okay bye. (:


2:16 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.