Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Am watching wei xiao pasta now & looking for blogskins. Sick of this alrdy. Haha. Wei xiao pasta is love! Absolute loves! SOOOOOOOO TOUCHING! :D S club 7's Have You Ever simply makes me wanna screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam! *SCREAMS UNCONTROLLABLY* elleen slowpoke! i miss u! :D
Went for physics lesson just now then to rp mac to have big breakfast with jean, rowell, kailin & jolene. There's physics lesson tmr again. & i wanna go shopping! I need CASH. IM BROKE! :x I wanna gain more from GSS. Hahaha.
Valerie babeh! Dont think so much. Everything's gonna be alright! Xiao yi xiao mei shen me da bu liao babeh! :D Face it with him ok! Everything's gonna be fine. You're strong! You can do it! You can go through this! STRONG VALERIE! Anything can give me a call or sms babeh! I will always be here for u! ^^ I will go through this with u as well! You have my support! BUDDIES FOR LIFE :D one month is gonna flyyyyyyyyyy! FLY FLY FLY~ I FLY WITH U (: LOVE YA! :D
& shinee! I love u & miss u too! Reply my sms! ^^
Get well soon yuentuck baby. Good luck for all your exams! Best of luck! MUACKS! :D
11:42 AM