Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Great, my ear piece is so spoiled. At times, no sound coming out from both sides & at times, only one side. Wth, so pissed with it! School today was alright. Was VERY tired please! ): Went to cp to have ramen with rowell & wanling then home sweet home after that.
Was watching wei xiao pasta just now & suddenly my internet went mad. Cant blog too. I didnt thought of restarting com & reconnect internet until jean told me to do so. How dumb. & am still watching it now. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE PLS! SO TOUCHING & SWEET. & at times sad. Everyone dont give wei xiao pasta a miss! So sweet! Diabetes! I cant stand it man! Am going jogging with valerie later! Finally! Im exercising! Im fat! Need to shake those fats off :x Long time since i saw valerie.
Cheer up girl. I really hope you can face everything with a smile though its hard. But at least you gave your best shot. Everything will be over. Be brave girl. I will be here with you! Its been hard on you. Pick yourself up again girl (: You almost did it just now! & yes, i wont leave you girl! (:


2:58 PM