Sunday, July 08, 2007
070707 was great! HAPPY ONE YEAR ELLEEN CHUA EE TENG! I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX OK. Treat me nicer!! Met up with that slowpoke at hg mall. Walked ard, gave her a goodie bag! Trying to make her fat! Hahahah, ELLEEN CHUA! I might succeed ok! Hohohohohoh :D
Then met up with valerie. Met my brother and his friends in the train and trained to city hall! Ndp was TOTALLY AWESOME! Awesome is the word man. Marching, helicopters, marina wave, fireworks and all the screaming and singing of songs! :D Totally enjoyed the 5 beautiful minutes of the fireworks. Went marina square after that to have our dinner at bk. Reached home, ard 10.45pm.
WORD OF YTD: OMG.
Used that word for 1234567890 times. I go omg for every little thing that was happening over at the ndp. Wahahahaha. Stayed home today, finished up my homeworks. Singing and shouting when noone's home feels great! Off for some quizes!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6:57 PM