<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13327298?origin\x3dhttp://twofatwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 20, 2007

Just hung up with LimShinEe! :D was on the phone with her. Hehe. Love her!

A maths retest after school today and i got 21/30! but Mr Aw will only take the score of 15. E maths test returned back to us today too, 29/30! :D Odac after school today was awesome! I have finally learned how to swim breast stroke! Practice seriously makes perfect (: For photos, go to eileen ang's blog! She have plently of it! Camwhoring, screams and laughters filled the air! Im a happy girl except for the part that im partially deaf as there's still some water stucked in my left ear. No matter how high or hard i jump hop or skip, the water is still stuck in my ear! So irritating! I simply love fridays as there are weekends and swimming! Am so looking forward to next week's swimming! :D Get to float in water! And charmaine, rest well! I missed you loads! And VALERIE TAN MAY CHENG, get well soon! I dont know if you're sick or well alrdy, cause you didnt reply my smses! Take care, think of me and get well! I LOVE YOU OKAY! (: I MISS YOU!

But, 4 tests the following week and 2 tests after next week kills. I seriously gonna have to mug like shit to pass it. It's late! Gotta go catch some sleep!








11:42 PM
ME
AMELIA

28th May 1992
FIFTEEN.
Tagboard



disclaimer
OUT is the word if you dont like me.


links
Amanda
Charmaine
Clarence
Denise
Eileen Chin
Eileen Ang
Elleen
Helena
HuiMin
Jasmine
Jean
Jearelle
JingWei
Joanne
KaiLin
KangYi
Kellynn
LiuYun
Melissa
Millie
Nvssblogcharts
Rachel
Rowell
Rusydi
ShinEe
Valerie
Vanessa
YinXian
YuenTuck
ZhiQi
past

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
credits
Codes: x x
Pictures: + + And some brushes.