Wednesday, July 25, 2007
My blog is rotting! Im seriously not a frequent blogger man.
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME! :D
- Starting reading and am currently finishing one book! *cheers*
- I think my phone has no life, no games no nothing. Only basic functions -.-
- My hair is short and doesnt seem to be growing anymore )))):
- I just need some special attention and concerns.
- Swimming this friday!
- I like to swim and walk.
- Jog twice a week. BUT HAVENT JOG AT ALL FOR THIS WEEK.
- Feels lazy to jog.
- Will make an effort to jog this week though :D
- I dont jaywalk.
- My mum cooks twice a week.
- I dont have as much freedom!
- Its been long since i had fast food.
- I'm saving money :D
Oh, valerie had stomach aches because of eating too many sweets! Cute right! Take care baby! (: Thats all for now. Oh, and happy birthday hongbin. And happy birthday to kangyi in advance! :D Bye.
Say it with music
11:16 PM