Sunday, August 05, 2007
Find Felicia!She's missing! ): Poor thing! Hope she gets back together with her family and friends real soon! Please!
Went to Cp library with shinee ytd! Read alot. And 1hr by myself to study physics. I was freezing. Then met rusydi, actually we planned to go ikea, but me being wishy washy decided to go to tampines mall :x i even thought of going to the airport! You see, i was lazy to get off the seat. He ate, i didnt as i was still full from 1pm lunch. Then walked ard and took the train to dhoby gaut to accompany him then back to punggol, went home bathed and met hs at cp for late dinner at 9. Saw shinee and xinyi too. Hoho. Met 3 persons in one day! Amelia's record, which is considered little i know.
Caught Alone today at amk hub with valerie today! 136ed there, first time there! Yes, i sound suaku, but some people might not been there before yet right. Hahahaha. 3/4 of the time i was covering my ears and closing my eyes, 1/4 screaming and looking at the screen. Damn, yes it scared me a few times! 3.5 stars! I dont give high ratings for ghost movies though. I was freezing today too. I think im becoming a icelady soon :x Went home early.
I havent complete my homeworks yet! ):
9:18 PM