Saturday, September 29, 2007
I promise to treasure my new earpiece my brother gave me. Luckily he'd an extra one, if not my life will be miserably led without anything stuffed in my ears and music playing.
There's this donut fever on friday in school! Ok, probably only my class. Hehe. And yes! Of course I'm one of them :D Jermain, my kind classmate's mother queued up for us, if I'm not wrong, there's like 62 donuts in 3e2 on friday. Thats alot! At least it's alot to me. So I've got for my family and of cos myself a dozen :D Mummy paid them though :x I've been craving for donutssss! And they tasted great :D The white ones with the chocolate zig zagging is the best! :D Double chocolate, which girl doesn't like it?
I'm turning in soon, mug hard!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
10:36 PM