Thursday, September 06, 2007
I've been taking some emo photos of blazer lately. Okay, at least the photos looked emo to me. Haha. That's when I captured the wrong angle. I had a hard time uploading so many photos. Only first 2 photos are those I considered emo. Haha. And hey! Don't blazer look cute in those photos? :D I definitely think my puppy is cute :D
I think I'm not self-disciplined enough. Ytd night, I said that I'll go to bed at 10 or 10plus today, but it's 12.08 am now and I'm still here, sitting on this chair blogging. I sure have to get my butt moving!
Okay, so i'd dinner with Sunny ytd night over at Swensen's at Cp's. Walked ard and decided to hit Amk hub. 86ed there. Amk hub is forever freezing. Had ice cream over at hub. Yummy and messy. 86ed back ard 9.30pm. Walked home from near Rm's bus stop. Cool breeze hits us :D Reached home ard 10.30pm. Thanks for the treat! :D
I'm done and off I go!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

12:16 AM