Wednesday, August 08, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE.
Im proud to be a singaporean, i love my nation (:
Monday had a long and great talk with LimShinEe! At hg :D i love you and so sorry for everything. I did reflect! ): Tuesday went back home to catch up on my sleep. And sandy came to my hse at night and we had a good long chat for 1hr45mins. I wasnt tired at all. I love her! Can simply pour everything to her, but im still not done pouring! There's more to pour! Realising that it was 10.45pm alrdy, shoo her back home. Hahaha.
Wed, had national day celebration in school then off to vivo with valerie! Watched Secret, IT WAS A GREAT SHOW. JAY CHOU IS MY HANDSOME BF :D ok, im dreaming. 4 stars! But we got the FIRST row for goodness sake! It was my first time. Hahahaha. I love you valerie! (: She's off to genting this morning! ): I miss you alrdy lah! Come back soon! SUNDAY IS COMING :D i have so much to talk to her. And i realised tv deprived me from calling her and talking to her all this while. I promise to hug you when you're back! On monday! :D Muackkkk. Hehe.
And im gonna bath and im off with ShinEe to dont know where yet. Im running late, meeting her at cp at 1pm! :x
I dont know what im gonna do ):
12:42 PM